10 things I wish I knew before going vegan! I hope this video and these tips give you guys some helpful insight.
- Take away pressure of not doing things right. We are human, its ok to make mistakes, we learn from them.
- Educate yourself, “Know Better, Do Better”. Get curious, read and watch videos about vegans and their lifestyle.
- Have a supportive environment. Family, friends & community who share the same beliefs. Join vegan groups.
- Find inspiration. People you can learn from, who inspire you. Celebrities who turned vegan.
- Find replacements. Plant based items, gluten free, new options.
- Calorie density. Concentration of calories in foods & nutritional value.
- Explore exciting restaurants & cafés. Check out Happycow.net for your local restaurants and Instagram.
- Find what works for you. Body, budget & lifestyle. (Gluten free/ Plant based options)
- Vegan food can be tasty. Seasoning & mixing with the right ingredients.
- Go at your own pace. Take your time and do your research, slowly make changes to your diet.
Thriving On Plants: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLCMsmlhZM8qzTomi7zAkKw
Plant Based Judy: www.youtube.com/user/plantbasedjudy
Cheap Lazy Vegan: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEjkioV3LO_OIUaSWRxFZ3A
Cowspiracy (Netflix) watch this one!!!
What The Health (Netflix)
The Game Changers (Netflix)
Forks Over Knives (Netflix)
101 Reasons to go Vegan https://youtu.be/YnQb58BoBQw
United Nations article: https://www.theguardian.com/environment/2010/jun/02/un-report-meat-free-diet
This video is about going vegan, veganuary, eating plant based, eating a vegan diet, eating less meat, going vegan in 2021, how to lose weight on a vegan diet, vegan meal ideas, plant based recipes, vegan recipes, meat free meals, healthy living, eating sustainably.
#vegan #plantbased #veganuary